If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Interesting...

Strange, strange week I had...

First off I apparently broke up with my dear friend Jeff... the 44 yr old neighbor, whom I never started dating. We met up last Saturday night for a few drinks with some of my friends. Afterwards, we headed over to a club to watch a band preform. At some point the whole relationship topic came up and the fact that he and I were "dating", (of course with absolutely no, zero, zilch form of intimacy). I gently reminded him that we aren't dating and he needed to stop trying to put a label on us. Like I've said numerous times before, I love his company, admire his drive and personal success... but I don't want that type of a relationship with him. At that point I think he tried to kiss me, mind you some alcohol is to blame for his actions! So I had to put him in his place, which left the week a little awkward for us. I did manage to run into him at the gym one day, but he told me he needed his space and headed out of town for the weekend. Strange...

The rest of the week was fairly normal... Took the girls to get our pictures taken, which by the way have turned out great. I will be posting them as soon as I narrow the 90 options down to a sizable number! Had a great chat with Mr. P. He seems to be doing well in Seattle, which makes me happy for him, oh and he sent me a great play list of music to enjoy. Cooked at least two fabulous dinners for my dearest friends. Which by the way, I think Matt is beginning to think he has two wives! I don't mind and neither does his wife!

After my posting of drummer boy the other day, I decided to call him. We both have been so busy with our careers, but I reminded him we were supposed to still be friends! I threatened, of course in a joking manner, to delete him as a friend on Facebook... which actually wasn't to far fetched. I think I may be severing those ties in order to move on. I'm not going to lie, it's hard to see what he is doing or where he may be going and not long to be a part of it. Darn me for always remaining friends with guys, well at least the two I fell in love with! It sure was much easier with Mr. G and Mr. M!

I am sure there were a gazillion other random things that happened, but I I have finally grown tired and will be getting some sleep eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment