Apparently my smiles have been a little lack luster the past few weeks... so I dug up some photos proving I am still having a good time! The one on the left was two weeks ago when I went sailing for the first time. It was an incredible day off the coast of Newport Beach. I sat on the bow of the boat with my feet dangling over while dolphins frolicked below. Such a needed day of tranquility.
The one on the left was "last Friday night"... but we didn't dance on tabletops or take too many shots... Darn Allissa being pregnant! Not worried... she's got 10 months to make up to me. Plus I love babies and she has promised to share!
I really do have so much more to say.... and tell.... but really am trying to put it in to words. Hopefully tonight something will come together... *fingers crossed, but no promises*
No comments:
Post a Comment