Lucky me... as my last free weekend rolls around before my complete craziness starts, my dearest friends have offered me their beach house for my enjoyment. They sensed my disappointment in the weeks activities with Mr. D and knew I just needed to get away. So in a few moments I will be heading coastal. The car will be packed with cheese, baguettes and wine... what else does a girl need to mend her wounds and clear her head. I plan to read a little and lay a lot.. on the beach of course!
A bit of solitude should do me some good... :)
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment