If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

PCH... aka Pacific Coast Highway

Two weeks ago my dear friend Jeff asked me to write my goals down. His assignment for me, was to figure out my 1 year, 3 year, 5 year and 10 year plan. He even gave me the "single option and with a companion option"! He says I am focusing and living on to short of goals... basically he didn't like my 6 month forecasting! I was to determine how much money I wanted to make in those time frames, where I wanted to live and what I anticipated to be doing. So yesterday... since I am at the beach, I took a drive before I hit the sand!

I know I don't want to live in suburbia inland. I have known this for quite some time now, but have been reluctant to get the hell out of there for many reasons. I no longer fit the mold for the area, and honestly don't need to be there anymore. I need a different vibe! So yesterday I started in Newport Beach and drove PCH south to San Clemente. I so miss the coast, the small shops, the busy streets, and people walking everywhere! Ideally I would love to be in Corona del Mar... realistically I'll end up in Costa Mesa... which for me is perfect, as long as it's east side. I stopped at a juice bar... got a healthy blend, went to the french bakery... grabbed a few baguettes... opened my sunroof... cranked my music up... and headed south. Since then I've been searching online for houses!

Seriously gotta get moving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment