My situation with Mr. D was chugging along perfectly, that is until today... today it came to a screeching halt. Why is it I finally am interested in someone, and whatever the cosmic forces that be, just wont let it happen. It became more and more difficult to see one another with our lives schedules. The timing was off and we both sensed it. Sad thing is, it seemed as if we both wanted it to work out so much... everything seemed perfect, but neither of us was 100% in. He is very dedicated to his current work and projects, and rightfully so. I on the other hand was still putting the pieces of my heart back together and wanting so much for this to be the one. It didn't help that he is so darn attractive... and great at music and cooking! Instead a great friendship has been created and wonderful memories made. For now I am going to take some time from looking for Mr. Right... eventually (fingers crossed) he finds me.
I've got a great opportunity ahead of me with my latest venture... I have been hired on as an art director...aka set designer for a TV pilot. I am so thrilled to be working with this group of actors and directors. This is a completely new concept of design for me and one with which I have jumped right in. I will be EXTREMELY busy these next few weeks with our cram packed film schedule... and honestly I can't wait. Finally something to keep me too busy to realize I am still single! For now I have 5 sets to design, 4 of which are completely blank canvases, one of which is a residence that just needs minor space planning and accessorizing. I hope to post pictures in the next few weeks of the completed rooms and maybe some scenes of the filming.
For now the goal is to keep busy... Focus on the current projects at hand, which include the television pilot, the real estate school, and Kayden! Not to mention my day job at Blingstar... which by the way is shipping me off to Canada in the next two weeks. Keep busy who am I kidding... I am going to be gasping for air... bring it!
No comments:
Post a Comment