
I decided it was time to share some pics from the set design project recently completed (truth is, I have finally figured out how to play with my photo program!). I thoroughly enjoyed this segment of design. It was completely different than anything I have ever done and brought out a new level of creativity. Needless to say I loved it! Unfortunately it's not fees-able as a full time career for me at this point, but most definitely something I intend to dabble in. Hopefully I left enough of an impression to be remembered by!
Next week we have our "wrap" party and will be get to see the final release of the pilot.... fingers crossed all went well!
First pic is of course the film marker.. It lists the director as well as the director of photography. These guys were great to work with not to mention their crews were top notch. The middle pic is one of my favorite sets... This was the "stoner's" pad.... hence the haze in the room! And the last pic was of my film debut as a caterer! I have a ton more to share but not sure if I will ever get around to sharing, as I have so many other stories to tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment