fall in the vineyard (sigh)
These are photos from the guests that attended Mark & Kaylin's wedding... the professional ones from the photographer have yet to come... (I can only imagine!) I was the finishing coordinator for this event, taking duties away from the bride the day before the wedding, working with the vendors and of course all of the aesthetics... Again another job I loved doing! The wedding went off with out a hitch... on time, guests all attended too, and a peaceful bride... may I say job well done!
This reinventing Amber is coming along well....
These are photos from the guests that attended Mark & Kaylin's wedding... the professional ones from the photographer have yet to come... (I can only imagine!) I was the finishing coordinator for this event, taking duties away from the bride the day before the wedding, working with the vendors and of course all of the aesthetics... Again another job I loved doing! The wedding went off with out a hitch... on time, guests all attended too, and a peaceful bride... may I say job well done!
This reinventing Amber is coming along well....

No comments:
Post a Comment