
I've got an incredible amount to catch you up on... and a scattered brain to go along with it! Unfortunately more recently life hasn't been that great... but just prior to my recent turmoil, things were chugging along.
Currently I am in the midst of getting my sweet Malcolm back to good health. He is my 11 1/2 year old black lab and admittedly my first baby. He is such a sweet love and I am doing all in my powers to keep him around a bit longer. I came to terms a few days ago that I would be putting him to sleep, and it broke me. I've been through so much these past few years, and he has been my one constant, always there for me. When tears were flowing he would do his best to cheer me up.
For now I leave you with this and hopefully my spirits will lift so I can get back to writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment