Day 9 - Inquiring minds want to know.... you know who you are!
Had a great weekend at the ranch. Birthday weekend with Curtie...and I was an only child, no siblings and no child of my own. The three of us had a really good time.
I guess I had my official first date. I really was trying to not let it turn into a date... but I think it did. He really wanted to come pick me up and finally settled on me meeting him somewhere and parking my car. We then headed off to a great dinner and late evening. This is a guy I went to high school with... we had very little interaction back then, other than he was the guy whose locker was above mine and occasionally whacked me in the head with his door. (Apparently I am a very forgiving person) He has done well for himself, graduated from college two years after we got out of high school, and thrust himself into an international career. Like I, he is recently divorced and somehow we reconnected on facebook and briefly chatted a few months back. Last week he noticed some posts I made on music, one of my interests, and ended up buying me a ticket to go see a band preform. The music was great but it all seemed a little weird to me. Music appears to be the only common ground. I guess I am just going to have to wait and see how this one rides itself out! Not sure I am ready to "date".
Its a new week starting in a few hours. Kayden will be away this week at the ranch. Curious to see what plans I come up with in my free time... Maybe I will see if my neighbor is back in town and not working at the station...!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment