If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Monday, July 19, 2010

363 days to go...

Day 3 - So I lied a little when I said yesterday should be pretty easy, holy cow I'm beat! The beach was crazy packed and parking was a nightmare for some, I managed to find a spot rather quickly. It was overcast, yet warm and I thoroughly enjoyed the company! The evenings concert of MGMT, was terrific with the exception of two things... the opening band was HORRIBLE, and my butt didn't get home until 1:30am! Which under normal circumstances would be just fine, but I am still on Texas time! Sure made getting up this morning a little tough...

I am coming to the conclusion I am learning a new craft... the art of juggling, and I don't mean that as a physical skill! I'm starting to juggle men. Ha.. never thought I would claim those words! I may have joined one to many online dating sites, which ironic enough, I didn't want to join any! Actually I am still filtering those emails, I guess I have found some nice people on my own. Yesterday I was texting and emailing.... like a mad woman. Now, I know many of my seasoned single friends can handle this stuff, but hey I'm a rookie. I have not dated since high school, and then it was even rare. I'm not a serial dater, I tend to be the one who waits, finds who she wants and then stays in one relationship. Apparently I am unique, which I guess I always knew. The jury is still out on whether or not I am enjoying this new venture. Yes, I am having a great time, but is this really me? Am I just going through the motions to fulfill a one year request? It's still early in my quest... we shall wait and see.

Now off to work, haven't been there in over a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment