Day 5 - Today was a big day... well it was supposed to be, but my work didn't choose to cooperate. Two people took the day off, one of which I knew about, the other is just a selfish ass.... we all know who THAT is! I have quickly passed my early thirties and am now moving towards my mid thirties. Luckily I have absolutely no problem with this. My 30th birthday, which to some may have seemed entertaining, was one of the worst years of my life. Been there, done that, quickly moving on! Now as I embrace 33, I am so eager to see what's around the corner. Heck... what else could happen, hmm probably shouldn't sound so cocky!
I think I may have taken my "1 year" assignment too "head on". I definitely am having fun, its nice to have people call you, and text or email you... people who WANT to do things with you. So far in my 5 days, I have gone to dinner and hung out at the pool with a new friend, and yes I initiated that one. Received gifts from another...and he didn't know of my birthday. And have an upcoming date or "hang out" on Sunday with a third individual. I am having a hard time categorizing these encounters...and maybe I shouldn't even try to. That is sooo Amber, over analyze and categorize... I think I will just let things be!
Tomorrow is a new day and things are rapidly progressing... lets see whats next shall we.
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment