If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

359 days to go...

Day 7 - This was a CRAZY day... but not in the mood to go into too much detail. I made an attempt to meet a "friend" at Starbucks this morning but it apparently didn't work out. I went ahead and sat on the patio, ate my oatmeal and drank my macchiato. Sometimes just sitting there and people watching is entertainment enough.

I started an early morning chat with someone online... really rethinking this online stuff. I am not very into it, but I do find it humorous! I have mixed opinions. I don't consider myself a desperate person. I am friendly and outgoing, I just need an environment to meet people and preferably not just the "bar scene". I may give it another week and then nix it all together. I pretty much have my hands full as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment