Day 97 - It has been over a week since my last post. I keep saying I need to keep up, but I think this delay had more to do with denial and feelings, than a lack of spare time. Last week was supposed to have been an incredible week for me. I should have had the opportunity to see Mr. P after 90 days of not,... but I didn't. Needless to say I wasn't too eager to post about it. I am very proud of myself for not being too readily available and throwing myself out there, but I am still bummed I did not get to see him. Oh well, things did not turn out as I had hoped, but all in all it was still an incredible week I wish to share.
Last, last, Tuesday Mr. P flew into town... I happened to have tickets to the Jack Johnson concert. Conveniently I had an available ticket just in case, and a wonderful cousin as my back up plan. The back up plan turned out to be the better option! I had a terrific time with my cousins, enjoyed incredible music and great company. Wednesday is my night sans child, which tends to be my date night with Mr. M, who too is without child on that day. I can't quite remember what we did or maybe did not do, but I am sure we had a good time. Friday he managed to take the day off so we could spend some time together. We made tentative plans for a day trip but the weather was not as cooperative so we ended up staying local. He proceeded to kick my but at the gym and then made me lunch. That evening we headed out to dinner and a spooky Halloween filled night of ghosts, goblins and haunted houses! He really is a great person who aims to please me, something I am starting to get used to. I do however manage to get the door every time and he gets mad at me! Finished off that week with Rylee for the weekend.
This week was less eventful, but it still took me three days to write what I have so I think I will finish this for now...
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment