Day 86 - Warning this post may be a tad bit boring and contain too much personal info. Don't say I didn't warn you!
This weekend started off with a great Friday. I took Mr. M to lunch as it was his birthday and it looked as if that was going to be the only time we could squeeze in. Finished off the night having dinner with some girlfriends whom I had not seen in some time. It was nice chatting and catching up, not to mention the sangria was delicioso! Then popped over to another girlfriends house for a nightcap! This is when the conversations got interesting. Needless to say I ended up scheduling my first bikini wax! This is when it gets a bit personal... YIKES,that hurt! I did however manage to survive all awkwardness and I seem to be pleased with the results. Definitely took the client relationship with my esthetician to a whole new level!
Kayden and I were supposed to catch a family birthday, but cooperation didn't seem to be her specialty on Saturday so we missed it. We ended up meeting Mr. M, his daughter and his niece at the pumpkin patch. There is something strange when he is with his daughter... I become more attracted to him. I love the way he interacts with the girls. I have such love for the family dynamic... don't get me wrong, I am not planning my next wedding, but I am attracted to strong family characteristics. The girls had a wonderful, as did myself and Mr. M.
Today was a jammed packed day. Went to the theater for a movie this morning and spent the afternoon on retail returns. Seriously I hit 6 stores... efficiently! Now somewhere in the middle of all that my washer, on spin cycle, managed to knock a bottle of fabric softener off. It proceeded to ooze all over the floor and underneath the oh so heavy washing machine. Normally this would not seem to be to major of an incident... pull the machine out and clean below. However for me, the machine happens to be sitting in a tray since it is on the second floor. I could not manage to get under to clean it. Luckily I am dating an incredible strong and sexy guy... Mr. M to the rescue! Got my mess all cleaned up and as the girls briefly played, we chatted for a bit.
And the interesting part of my weekend.... the conversation about a committed relationship. He flat out asked me "Are you in a committed relationship?" I managed to dodge answering truthfully. Honestly I couldn't answer the question at all... Am I ready for that? Is he the one... well at least for now? This one completely caught me off guard.
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment