Day 85 - What to tell... oh what to tell!
Let me see... oh yes... I'm still dating Mr. M, he is turning out to be a truly wonderful individual. Sometimes I am afraid he is too nice and I am not going to be able to handle it. I am so accustomed to controlling, self centered men, having someone tend to my wants and desires is definitely throwing me for a loop. With that said, I do enjoy the attention and affection, and am working on taking it all in! What the heck am I complaining about... Right!
Now here is my latest curve ball. Mr. P is coming into town this week. He and I have been chatting briefly these last few weeks. Nothing like it used to be, but I do manage to hang on to every word he sends. His rule to this little challenge was that if either of us was less than 500 miles away all bets were off! So this means (fingers crossed) I get to see him (briefly) one day this week. I can't quite find the words to express what I am feeling about seeing him. It has been 87 days since we last saw one another... but whose counting (oh that would be me!). I think about him often and wonder how things would be if he were here. Sometimes I think I have fantasized these feelings in my head, and that the reality of us dating would be so different. There are so many variables to what we have together... Obviously we are not dating. He lives there and I live here. Our chats are rare... but when we do chat it just "clicks" for me. I know I have a tendency to create scenarios in my head that are the exact opposites of reality... but after not seeing someone for 87 days and still thinking of him the way I do, there has to be something there... Right? I just hope things work out the way I imagine them to be. Somehow this man captured my heart.
Oh and on a side bar... Mr. M does not know about Mr. P... but Mr. P knows about everything. Is that fair, I don't know. I don't ever see Mr. P, so why bring him up. If he happens to start coming around at all, then maybe I will share the information. I am not trying to be dishonest by any means. Any thoughts?
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment