If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

220 days to go...

Day 145 - I decided I needed to get my mid week post in. So far this week has been interesting. I had a great lunch with some college girlfriends on Sunday (hadn't seen in over a year). Monday my company appeared on an international reality show. And Tuesday I fell in love... well I guess you could call it that!

Kayden's Christmas present from her Dad arrived early. She is now the proud parent to a 15lb, 5 month old, French Bulldog, whom she has named Bella. While this was supposed to be a gift for daddy's house, Bella did get to spend her first night with us. This is where the love comes into play! Between my friends, four babies were born this past week. The baby urge is thriving! Looks like I will just suffice it with a cute little puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment