If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

168 days to go...

Day 197 - So much has happened this past week, I don't know where to begin... I've been hesitant to post, fearful I would jinx my perfect week. But alas it has come to an end.

On the home front life was pretty routine, with the exception of my little girls 7th birthday. My parents came down to celebrate, and all in all she had a great time. We ended up having a pottery painting party. This was the easiest, and most enjoyable party yet. I had a full house including adults and dogs, and Kayden loved every bit of it!

I have decided to get my realtor's license. I have always wanted it, and have chosen now to do so. It helps that my neighbor is a realtor and is encouraging me, along with Mr. G, who I am assisting in purchasing some investment properties. In addition to keeping me busy and distracted, I think it is a great asset to have!

Now on to the good stuff...
I really like Mr. G, he is completely different from anyone I have ever dated, which by the way is wonderful. He is young and fun, yet intellectually stimulating. He has the wit and humor I crave, and a body to top it all off! We spent a decent amount of time together this week, fitting one another in when we could. It is tough with his work schedule and our daughters, but we managed. I guess it really started last Sunday when we spent the day together, and progressed throughout the week. I could totally fall for this guy. There is something about him that I know is genuine and good. But here is where the problem lies... he is moving to New York, (guess I am just along for the ride!) He has no business getting into a relationship, and I have no business falling for another someone out of state! I know too well how that will end! So for now we are going to take what we get... He is fulfilling my desire to have companionship, and I am getting him ready to move. I'm not sure why I am not capable of finding or falling for the available men!!! Must be a complex of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment