If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Saturday, July 23, 2011

-1 day to go...

Day 366 - I AM DONE!

Well folks its all over, that is my year where I was supposed to find myself and love! Thankfully I am at a great point in my life and the future looks fantastic. The recap of this week alone amazes me with all I have achieved and the goals I have put forth for my future. My life plan looks clearer and my goals attainable. Not to mention, I think I have found the "right" one!

I celebrated my 34th birthday this past week, cleansed my body with an amazing juice regimen, and kicked started my newest health routine. I've been working out for years, and for the most part eating healthy, but decided to step it up a notch and I feel fantastic.

I had an amazing weekend with Mr. D. in San Diego. Finally we had some adult time to reconnect and determine whether or not this was going to be a friendship with our girls... or something more. Friday he had a press panel where they launched his new television show. Saturday his band performed at the House of Blues, and then Sunday an additional press panel for Yo Gabba Gabba, where he is part of the music team. I've not had the chance to see him perform live, but of course had heard his music and may have YouTubed a video or two! It was no comparison! I sat backstage at the concert amazed at his talent and energy... such a little rock star! I saw a completely different side to him this weekend, his comradere with his band and cast mates, as well as his professionalism. More and more he keeps checking "ingredients off of my recipe"! He was such a "super" star this weekend in his own humble self, and I fell in love. This ones a keeper :-)

So for now.... do I continue to write? Change the name of the blog... 365 Part II?!?
I am going post some photo collages I have made from this past year in the next few days so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment