Day 356 - HOLY CRAP... single digits...seriously! If only I had some incredible news to share, but surprisingly I don't. I was supposed to spend this year finding myself and fall in love. Believe me I have found myself and she's still lonely! All humor aside, spirits are good and things are trucking along. I have made it through a crucial growth period. I am stronger, wiser, and have most definitely fine tuned what I am looking for in a partner. If someone could just send him my way it would totally make things easier.
I have managed to turn all of my "dates" this past year into friends, just what I needed more men in my life as "friends"! Apparently there is something about me that is special enough to keep the relationship going. One has moved away to NY, one sends friendly notes here and there, and one is most likely becoming my next business partner! The most recent one we are trying to figure things out... whether we should go the friend route since there isn't much time for the dating thing... or ride it out and see. I think the friend route is where it's heading, which stinks because I really liked this one...only time will tell.
My birthday is next week, and then shortly there after I fly off to Texas. With these two events ahead of me I joined a group of ladies in a 3 week weight loss challenge. Stupid stupid idea... but I am now committed. I have ordered a 3 day liquid cleanse from the local juice bar that I will start Monday. I also scheduled an appointment for a body wrap... yummy! In addition I have been pretty darn good about going to the gym... even if only for 30 minutes on my lunch break. I am going to breeze into my 34th year looking HOT, even if it's only for me to enjoy!
I finally enrolled in real estate school, my books will be here tomorrow. I expect it to take me about 10 weeks to complete the course and then schedule my exams. Realistically I hope to be selling by the the beginning of next year, but have set earlier goals for myself. Lucky for me I have great mentors assisting me in this journey. Not to mention my dating life is non-existent! I am just going to focus on this goal and start banking some money. I have big plans for next year!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment