
Day 361 - I had a super duper terrific weekend! My Mom and Grammie drove down and brought my little girl back. They stayed a few days and we had much needed girl time. I loved having them here, with the exception that it makes the distance between us much more apparent. We lounged and chatted, did a little retail therapy and simply enjoyed each other's company.
Saturday I met up with Ashley and Branden for a little night out on the town (I had a hair appointment and you can't waste a great hair moment!). We started at a piano bar sipping on wine and singing tunes, and ended up at the trendy posh bar! Needless to say I spent the night on Ashley's comfy couch!
Sunday I had a wonderful lunch with Mr. D down at the beach. It was an absolutely beautiful sunny California day. He and I picked up our "cleanse" juices, which we started today. We had a great time together, even though things are a little different we most definitely enjoy the company. We've come to the conclusion while we both are very interested in pursuing this, the timing is bad for him. He is in major pre-production for two TV shows. Once his dust settles I'm sure we will be back in full force. In the meantime we will see one another when life permits! This weekend he is on two panels at Comic Con, for both TV shows. In addition, his band is performing at the House of Blues on Saturday night. He has asked me to accompany him this weekend to San Diego, which I have obliged. I am sure I will have interesting stories to tell.
Random coincidence... who knows, but I ran into my old neighbor the fireman, who I went on a date with exactly one year ago today. I was walking my dogs early this morning and he happened to be driving by in his convertible classic caddie. He pulled over and we chatted for a few minutes, turns out he just broke up with the girl he started dating shortly after we went out. Funny how life works some times!
Strange... I haven't checked my horoscope lately... maybe I will now!
No comments:
Post a Comment