If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How many hours in a day?

So yesterday was killer... For some reason I woke up at 3:30 am, obviously my nerves. Too much going on in this head of mine. We started the second location shoot, which originally I predicted to be easy... the only thing it was easy on was the budget. I got there at 10:30am to prep the set and get my work done... I did not leave until 2am. Basically I am beat today!

It took forever to get things rolling yesterday. The first scenes took nearly 5 hours. Then flip the cameras to get different angles... No wonder movie prices are so high! All in all it was a great day and night of filming. I happened to be sitting with the guy who archives all the film prior to sending it to editing so I caught glimpses of what is to come. I even managed to watch my scene from Friday... thinking I should fill out my SAG application!

All in all I am doing a fantastic job keeping busy and preoccupied...
OH and on a side note.... RANDOM text from Mr. P! Didn't see that one coming and threw me for a second. It was a quick chat, nothing crazy, just a friendly hello. Nice to know you cross peoples minds...


No comments:

Post a Comment