If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF

Friday, thank goodness... wasn't sure I was going to make it through this week! I managed to survive my Canada trip and U.S. customs kindly welcomed me back to the States. I have not been my chipper self these last few weeks and it's catching up with me. The tell tale signs of Amber being unhappy have kicked in. The house is not nearly as spotless as it usually is... The manicures and pedicures have gone along the wayside... and my gym membership is getting a little dusty. I'm just not focusing on my upkeep! It's funny how something flagged me on Facebook today and reminded me what I was doing a year ago. Apparently I was at the shooting range falling in love with a gun!

Luckily in the midst of my pity party my sister came to stay a few days. We are throwing a dinner party tonight for my usual gang. This is generally my method of motivation! It forces me to do something I love, eat, drink, entertain and cook... while also making me clean the house! So I am headed to the market to gather some goods and get to work....

Read an article the other day by Bethaney Frankel... and strangely I got something out of it.. I've never been a fan of hers, actually knew nothing about her but this is something I will elaborate on later...

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment