If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

319 days to go...

Day 46 - I am starting to get better at my time management! Heck with this blog, the career websites, and the dating ones... I have a keyboard attached to my fingers at all times.

I had a quick chat with an old high school buddy today. We plan on meeting up sometime next week. It's funny he and I... we spent 4 years together flirting like crazy and never crossed that line. Our best friends dated... we always went out and hung out together... and never went there. It wasn't as if there was not any attraction, from what I recall it was mutual but I guess we never wanted to ruin the friendship. Here we are 15 years later and we are going to hang out! Just have to see where that goes. I could definitely use a male friend. I miss that camaraderie.

Starting to get a little chatty with a "match" friend. Today I got the early morning wake up email and later the good night email. It's kinda nice, I sure have missed the chime on my phone letting me know I have a message. Maybe we will progress to a meet and greet!

Speaking of missing and emails.... really miss my pen pal these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment