Day 27 - I tried to update on day 342...but used my "mobile device" and apparently it didn't work!
I'm exhausted.... and have been for days. I have been on this crazy roller coaster of a ride called "Amber's world"! I do not even know where to begin to get myself, or you for that matter, caught up!
Lets see...
KayRae started her first week of school last Monday, we are 8 days in and so far so good! It is nice getting back into a routine. Still trying to iron a few kinks, but for now we are managing. Going from having to be at school by 11:13, to now having to be there at 8:00 was definitely challenging.
In the span of a week I lost/quit/got fired from my job..... however you choose to spin it. What one might think would be a traumatic or devastating event, I seemed to handle it fairly well. As much effort as I have put into that company since its beginning, I am sad to say I am sorta over it! I didn't choose that career path, I chose to work their for my family. I have dedicated over 6 years of my life to that business, building it, nurturing, living and breathing it.... It was not my dream, but at the time my husbands. Since that relationship is now null... I ask myself "why must I stay there"? Don't get me wrong, I have learned so much from owning and running my own business. I have learned how much of a mans world it is out there, but a pretty girl with brains and wit sure can get shit done! The phrase "if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" is tattooed on my brain. It helps to have great employees... sometimes it just takes years to find them! I am seeing these experiences in my life so clear now as if I have some insight into what is coming next....
I have spent the past few days working on my resume and exploring jobs throughout the US. It's interesting to see whats really out there, no surprise that its not HERE in So Cal! Keeping my fingers crossed I found something that truly fits me, and can pay the bills.
Nothing new in the relationship department! Old ones keep coming back... (it's easy to put them back in their place0. New ones are hard to find. I'm starting to feel like a stalker.... and by no means does that make me proud. With all of this instant communication... emails and texting, I feel as though when you forget to say something, and you have to "write back" to express the thought you forgot and sometimes you just handnt even completed your thought process... In turn you send 3 emails in a row with out a response... makes me look and feel like a freak!
Ok getting tired... promise to get blogging into my new routine!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment