Day 33 - I have been lagging at my blog, but in my defense I have had a lot on my plate. In a addition to writing and rewriting my resume and cover page, I have been looking all over the U.S. for available jobs. There are a few I am extremely interested in, however, I am sure there are many other people equally interested!
Today was an extremely tough day for me. Nine years ago today... I was lounging poolside in Maui just waiting for the sun to start to set and my wedding to begin. This morning was the complete opposite. I had a hearing in family court for the review of my restraining order and the possibility of my divorce being finalized. I knew my day was going to be interesting when my ex stormed out of the courtroom and opted for the alarmed fire exit, he always had to make and entrance or exit! Needless to say my divorce status was denied and my restraining order granted for a period of 3 years! You take the good with the bad, right! I really wanted to be divorced today.... I think moreso due to the date factor... In my opinion it just would have made this day each year easier to manage. It was too good to be true... ironic that the court had scheduled this date in the first place. I was pretty bummed earlier today, but looking back now I am over it. Eventually someday, hopefully in the near future I will be divorced! He can only fight it for so long... (control freak!)
Now I am back to just focusing on my next steps... find a job, decide where to live (stay or move?) and wondering if I will every find a companion!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment