If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

336 days to go...

Day 29 - I have been thinking lately.... always a scary thought I know, but bound to happen. Alone time leaves me not much else to do but think. I am starting to think I keep myself busy so I wont have any alone time and have to answer to myself. (denial... not very healthy Amber!)

Am I on the right path? What is the right path for that matter? Somedays things seem so clear, and others not so much. I guess thats true with nature as well, beautiful sunny days, and marine layers that wont go away... How did I end up here... How did I LET myself end up here? (control freak) Today I am feeling very alone and emotional, having my own little pity party, how pathetic. (always been one of my favorite words) I am searching so hard... to find what... love... companionship. Am I supposed to stop searching and eventually it will find me? I am having a hard time with patience, I feel as though I have been waiting so long. The pity part of me keeps screaming WHY ME...., what did I do to deserve this... the more rational side of me chimes in and yells "shut the hell up"... I have a beautiful daughter, incredible family and friends all of which are in good health and are an amazing support system. But for whatever reason today, I feel like doing nothing more than crying. I guess I just want this phase to be over. I want to be past this era of my life... the one that has plagued me for the past 4 years. I want to wake up everyday content on where I am in my life. I sold myself short a long time ago... I haven't achieved what I set out for in life, I settled at to young of an age. That I cannot change and those decisions will be with me for the rest of my life. It is now time for me to do something, achieve whatever greatness I choose to create.

I love how I start writing this with tears in my eyes... and end up feeling much better by the time I am through. Sometimes just getting this crap out of my head is what I really need! I guess that is what journaling is...my own little pep rally!

No comments:

Post a Comment