If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

63 days to go...

Day 302 - I finally broke down and ordered internet from a different company, my installation appointment is in 3 days. Seriously AT&T... what was your frickin' problem! This girls needs her modern comforts.

Life is great and getting better. I'm happy, yay! Currently it is tough to blog with any depth or comfort. I'm not as inspired and forthcoming when I am sitting in my office at my desk in comparison to the comforts of my bed.

Tomorrow my troop heads off to the ranch for our 3rd Annual Wine Festival Weekend. This year will be our best thus far. Of couse, minus the absence of my sister, she will be greatly missed. Lucky for me in her place we will have the addition of Matt and Melyssa, Branden and Ashley, and drum roll please...... Mr. D! This is the first guy my parents will be meeting in my adult life, last one, I was an 18 year old kid! Strangely enough, I am not in the least bit worried, I guess at this point in the game I don't need any ones permission or approval. The next guy will look like an angel compared to my ex!

bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment