Day 292 - My oh my... really not sure why my days become so complicated, thankfully I don't dwell on them too much. Last week consisted of one flooded house, one sick dog sent to the vet, one dead iPhone, and the new fridge I spent so much time finding took a shit! Seriously...! I also purchased a new washer and dryer and managed to flood my laundry room by not properly attaching the drain line. Sometimes this woman's liberation crap is BS... I NEED A MAN!!! So my recent UN-necessary purchases have consisted of a new phone, a new washer and dryer... (I was supposed to get my recently purchased set from the EX but low and behold he changed his mind!) And probably a new fridge.... all I wanted was my damn plane ticket to Paris and some frickin' patio furniture! Sorry to rant just had to get it all out........ Ahh much better.
Now for the good stuff... I had my annual "Cinco de Drinko de Mayo" party on Thursday. It was nice to break the place in and have my gang over for dinner and drinks. Everyone enjoyed themselves as did I, however Friday morning was a bit painful... in a good way! I also went on a date with... (what am I calling him.... guess I haven't given him a name yet) Mr. D. It wasn't so much of a date at first as it was a going away party for my cousin.. but honestly that is a BIG test for me, can you handle a room of strangers and not end up hiding in a corner playing angry birds on your phone. He passed with raving colors! After awhile we headed out for a drink. I thoroughly enjoy myself when I am with him. He is fun and laid back, yet his eyes show a deeper side. Our conversations are all over the place yet with a sense of comfort and ease. So far it is seems to be a great match. More to come I am sure.
I had dinner with my "old" neighbor Saturday night. A little awkward and honestly I will need to dedicate and entire post to this one. The evening was actually wonderful and had an amazing meal at a new restaurant opened by a Top Chef contestant. But... I am short on time and need to elaborate!
For now I am headed home to meet the appliance repair man and hopefully get some things handled at home...
PS... Mr. AT&T guy hurry up and put my DSL or Uverse in.... this lack of modern luxuries/necessities is killing me!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment