Day 299 - Ahhhh... life truly is great right now, seriously. We are all settled into our new home, I've got my whole gang together (2 big dogs, one little dog, 1 big girl part time, and 1 little girl) I have been eating fabulous food and spending time with wonderful friends. My latest interest is turning out to be the best thus far. And really my only issue is the lack of internet and TV at home....**taps fingers impatiently**... come on AT&T! Which other than this blogging hasn't been much of an issue.
This past weekend was wonderful. I spent some quality time with Rylee and the remainder of my weekend with Mr. D and his lovely daughter. Oh yes... I've snagged another one with child! I wouldn't have it any other way, actually it is somewhat of a requirement. It takes a parent to understand a parent. We spent Saturday having lunch at the beach, playing in the sand and exploring the tide pools. That evening we had dinner with his family for his birthday. Mind you I have known this guy for several years, but always as an acquiantance, we never said more than 5 words to one another. I have always been attracted to him but for some reason turned into this quiet shy girl when he was around (I know... so not like me!). I know way more about him than he knows of me... girls talk more! We have spent the last month getting to know one another. I love people's perceived perceptions of me... and how that changes once they get to know me. Apparently I come off as this "goody goody", which I am... but filled with a ton of stuff in the middle! Its great when someone is peeling away my layers and meeting the real me versus the image I portray! There's a hidden gem inside who is fun, spontaneous and full of life!
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
Shy and quiet are 2 words that do not describe you.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing "goody goody" about u.