Day 67 - Finally I am out of the 300's! Ughh this is taking forever....
The past few days the roller coaster has been at full speed and headed a bit off track!
I had a great time Friday night with my girlfriends. We headed to the Sand Sport Show, and then met up with my old high school buddies. It's crazy how people can just click back into sync even after 15 years. Thanks Tom, Rick and Kent... you guys rock, had a great night! And yes Tom you can take me for a spin on the back of your Harley.... did I really agree to that??
Saturday I was supposed to get up and meet Chris and Allissa at the sports bar for college football... needless to say, Friday was too much fun and I didn't make it! Washington ended up losing...BAD... so I didn't miss much! Saturday night headed to the fair with my darling 6 year old, her new friend and Mr. M! This was NOT a date, more of a "play date"! The girls had a blast and the parents did too! It was kind of cute distancing ourselves and just enjoying the girls interacting. They both managed to crash out on the drive home, which did allow for a little hand holding!
Sunday Mr. M, with daughter in tow, came by to fix us banana pancakes. We all enjoyed breakfast together. They headed out and Kayden and I decided to brave the mall and run some errands.
Now in between all of this was the roller coaster flying off course via Clint.... SURPRISED! Didn't think so. Not letting it get to me other than trying to figure out how he knows where I am and who I'm with.... Had the car searched this morning for tracking devices and had my phone restored to factory settings. Let me tell you fun stuff, always keeps me on my toes!
The always interesting life of Amber continues.... Tomorrow Mr. M is preparing a special dinner.
If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...
No comments:
Post a Comment