If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

310 days to go...

Day 55 - Wow, time to get you caught up on the recent activities of my ever changing world!

So recap Monday... the meeting of the girls.
This guy is so cute, his number one lady is his 6 year old daughter... uh can I relate or what! They have an amazing relationship as he has primary custody of her. We could spend countless hours just talking about parenting moody little girls! (but we don't!)

Tuesday rolled around and Kayden decided to spend the evening with her dad. That left me with the night off, thankfully I was determined to work out after my over indulgent weekend. Much to my surprise my new friend opted to spend the time with me and we went for a run. Now seriously ladies... who wants a guy to see her for the second time all red and sweaty! I must be a confident woman or a complete idiot. (ha ha... leave that open for debate) Mind you he runs triathlons for fun and is 6'4" so his stride is far greater than mine. He was practically skipping AND talking as I gasped for air dripping in sweat! Fun times, let me tell you. Finished the night off with a quick bite to eat and sat talking for hours.

Last night was the second full date...
We headed down to the beach for some dinner on the pier. It was a wonderfully romantic evening that included a scenic drive, sunset at the beach, dinner al fresco, and a cuddled up stroll down the pier. What more could this girl ask for.

Now here is where the problem lies... I like this guy, I really do, and why wouldn't I... He's attractive, kind, charming, totally understands the whole kid thing. The chemistry is there, but somewhere in the back of my mind I am starting to compare. It's not fair I know and I am working on it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment