If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

318 days to go...(still)

Day 47 - Inquiring minds want to know.....

So my "online"/blind date went extremely well. He was a very interesting person. He reads people for a living, meaning their body language and responses to questions for corporations. Luckily he informed me of this at the beginning of the date. I was so frickin' nervous, my hands were out of control. I walked in and immediately gave him a hug, much less embarrassing than shaking hands! Then I proceeded to tell him he was my first date in 15 years, that made him nervous! All in all we had a great time, chatted the whole time, swapping stories. My body language finally relaxed, as did my nerves, two Kirian's could have been the culprit! What was supposed to be a quick meeting and a drink turned into dinner, a walk around the lakes, followed by dessert and a night cap. I really had a good time and felt comfortable.

I am so glad I finally got the damn courage to DO something! It could have been a disaster, but my first time was just perfect. Again, we shall see where this goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment