
Day 247 - So let me see where I left off... Sunday night with the cousins...We went bowling... and not just any ol' bowlin alley... we went to Lucky Strike and had a blast! It was much needed adult therapy, accompanied with great people. Now we are working on creating a monthly schedule where we actually get together and DO something!
Saturday I met my mom to get my girl back and had a mellow night at home, just us girls. Friday was a different story, had to cram as much in to that day, since my girl was coming home. I had plans to meet up with a girlfriend and get caught up each other's lives. It happened to be a beautiful afternoon so I left work a little early and we went out for a little outdoor retail therapy. She is such a beautiful person, one of which I used to have easy access to, as she was my neighbor, but now we catch up through the blog and quick visits here and there. Afterwards it was finally time to get my tires put on and a trip to the gym. Somewhere in the mix of all of that my neighbor, the one who had been texting me from Vegas all week, asked me to go grab dinner with him and possibly catch a movie. So I hurried home after my errands, quickly got dressed and we met up around 8:45. We decided on a quick bite to eat at one of the restaurant bars close by and a 9:40 movie. Well of course once we got started the movie quickly got vetoed! We closed the first place down at 10:30, apparently they close early! Then headed over to a closer restaurant to continue our conversation. I also managed to squeeze in a chocolate souffle! As 2 o'clock rolled around, we realized we were closing down another bar! Literally we sat chatting for 5 hours, and people watched. I cannot get over how fast the time passed. We had absolutely wonderful conversation, from everything to business, kids, life and relationships. I had a great time with him. Here is the problem, it is obvious he is interested in more from me, he flat out said so the next morning. He also mentioned he pulled back with the girl he was dating. I on the other hand, am not there. I enjoy his company and feel we are a great asset to one another in so many other areas of life. (that sounds horrible) While I am not saying I would not date him.... right now I don't feel the time is right. I see him as being a great friend and companion, not saying that couldn't turn into something later down the road. We even seriously were contemplating renting a big house together and being roommates. That could be a major issue! So for me it's a no go, at least for now.
I think that about wraps up last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment