It is time to focus on my moving and job situation. Moving in with the girlfriend has been ruled out. That leaves me with heading up north on April 1st and taking my girl out of school with only three months left... Or, signing a lease somewhere and staying in Corona longer than I had intended. There are so many variables making this a difficult decision for me. I want the new job... its right up my alley, its a start up business, and the room for growth is infinite. The issue of travel is definitely a concern with regards to Kayden. What I should do is stay in Corona, so that if I am traveling, she is with her dad, and school is not affected. What I want to do is get the hell out of here, even if its only 20 miles away... I'm thinking I may stay a few months... possibly 6 or 9 and see how the job goes and if I get the support from her dad that I need. If it all pans out as hoped, I am back on the road to self sufficiency and being a homeowner again. If it doesn't... then I'm looking for a nanny to help with Kayden while I travel. Either way... my plan is to take the job. It seems a little crazy to me that I am going back full force into career mode. It's not as if I have stopped working a day, since starting at 16, but the past few years owning my own business seemed a bit more laxed. I guess it was just the freedom that came with it, because it was not a lack of stress and hours. I pictured my life in such a different place then the direction that I am headed in, but I'm making do with what I have been dealt and taking it head on. I really thought at this point in my life I would have been married with several kids.... Instead I am divorced, only one child and turning back into the career power woman. I guess if you're good at it, you might as well go for it!
Men o' men..... I for see this taking longer than I ever anticipated! I know everything happens for a reason... I have always been a firm believer in that phrase. I decided I met Mr. G simply for this transition in my life of the new job and moving. As I think I have said before he too is moving, first on April 1st for a few months (as his current lease is up), then in July back to Long Island. As of right now he is the only guy I am "seeing", however I still talk to Mr. M, Mr. P and my neighbor. He has brought me to my jump off point, and instead of me going over the edge, I have managed to find a winding path along the side of a hill. Either way I am getting to the bottom! I think if we had met at a different time in his life things may have progressed in a different direction, but for now we are one another's companions in this little journey of cliff diving.
No comments:
Post a Comment