If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

136 days to go...

Day 229 - I really should write more frequently... so much can happen in my little life in such a short amount of time... Last I wrote I was getting ready for my first real date with Mr. G, which by the way was sweet, but the poor guy suffered through a migraine he ended up having for 4 days. Needless to say he struggled through it, and while its a date I wont forget, it definitely wasn't the most memorable. I decided to not renew my lease and currently I am homeless come April 1st. I am actually thinking of bunking at a girlfriends house till summer and Kayden is out of school and then possibly move up to the ranch. It is becoming more and more appealing! The next few weeks will be interesting trying to figure all of this out.

Tonight is the eve of my girlfriends bachelorette party in Las Vegas. While I am extremely excited to go... I've never "done" Vegas this way with the girls. They've all been primping and planning outfits for days... and here I come, wingin it! I know we will have a blast, we are going all out... fancy hotel suites, dinner reservations at STK, and a table at TAO.... boy does this gang know how to roll!!! I'm sure I will have incredible stories to share in a few days!

Sorry to be so short... this girl needs her beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment