I had a great jam packed weekend. To recap it started with the opening day baseball game with my neighbor on Friday. We had a great night at the game, followed by a nightcap of hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps on the patio of restaurant with fireworks above. Saturday was the "Masters" golf tournament at my friends house. This was I think the third annual, bringing in 26 golfers this time! The guys have a blast golfing in the morning and then meet the ladies back at the house to continue the day with great food, drinks, and comradery. While I enjoy myself every year with this gang, this year I opted out early. My neighbor invited me to another ballgame, this time with his two daughters. We had a great night at the game that managed to go into extra innings! Sunday I finally got my butt back in the gym for an early morning yoga class, followed by a few hours with Mr. G, and dinner at home with the neighbor and our girls. Apparently I had every dinner with my neighbor this weekend! I may need to evaluate this relationship!
I managed to get a little packing done Sunday morning. I finally am looking forward to moving. I've been dreading it for so long, not the actual moving part, but leaving my little townhouse. I liked it here... Obviously it is not ideal when having a small pet, and completely out of the question with my big boys, but for Kayden and I it was great. But the new place is a house, with a small patio, large enough for a table and some chaises... Plenty of room for my gang. Lets hope the rest of my furniture fits! We will be happy there, that I know for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment