If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

104 days to go...

Day 261 - It's official, I am FINALLY divorced. While I am ecstatic to have that chapter done and closed, it still is difficult to find joy in failure, especially when I have these beautiful little blues eyes to look at everyday and be thankful for. Now it's time to keep doing what I've been doing, enjoying life, finding myself, building relationships and truly living. If only I had more money to really live it up!

I had a wonderful evening of celebrations the other night. It was a mix of ladies who have crossed my life the past 10 years, some married, some divorced and a few who've never been down the aisle. All of which, who are in agreeance I deserve so much more than what I previously settled for. For now I am still taking notes.... picking a little something here, and a little something there, characteristics and qualities I am looking for in my next mate. It's like I am creating my own personalized recipe. While I am not going for perfection.... presentation counts, as does flavor! I know he is out there, fingers crossed he is looking for me.

Other than that, not much new on the home front. I've been socializing with my neighbor more and more lately. We have shared a couple of dinners at his place and mine. I truly enjoy his company and conversations, I only hope he doesn't get frustrated with me not wanting more. I was upfront in the beginning stating I did not think we should date. I feel he is too incredible of a person and we both have so much to gain from one another, we simply need take our time and just get to know each other. Friends for now... If something more ever comes it will be much later down the road. For now we have "faux" dates! Tomorrow we are heading to opening day for the Angels. Should be fun, just hoping I don't think too much about Mr. P, he was the last one I went to a game with there!


No comments:

Post a Comment