If you happen to stumble across this blog it may not be of much interest to you... But, for those of you in my life wanting to keep up, the words below are plenty. This is a journey of my life this past year, a newly single mother trying to figure out how to live life to the fullest! In the beginning there was an attempt at daily posts, now I am lucky if I get my fingers on the keyboard every week! I write about life, living and all of the fun stuff in between. If and when I am lucky, I throw in a bit of love! Let me tell you I am experiencing it all, and relishing every bit of it! It all started in July of 2010... if you want to catch all of the good stuff from the beginning, you might want to start there first...

Friday, April 29, 2011

82 days to go...

Day 283 - It is nearly official, well at least according to the post master general! We completed the second floor move last night, now all that is left is the third floor which consists of the two bedrooms. All in all it has been fairly easy. My body is bruised and battered and my knees ache, but hey I do make for a pretty cute moving gal! My partner in all of this moving has been Cesar, who also is my salsa partner! Thank goodness his wife is such a great lady, I've been working him at the shop till 4 and then moving me till 7 the past two days. Today will be the final load, then I will start the cleaning of this place then on to unpacking my many boxes. Seriously, why is the kitchen the worst room in the house?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment