I guess I went a little overboard with my "fridge" analogy. Some people just don't get my humor, or lack there of! I must have just been in a silly mood and a little excited over my find. Not only did I get my fridge that night, I also happened to meet up and have dinner with my latest interest.
I am interested... enough said. I am trying very hard not to over think or analyze this one too much. Luckily I have been plenty busy with my move, making that easier. There is just something about him that almost seems too good to be true, and that scares me. He has so many of the characteristics I am looking for, not to mention is HERE and available! There is no act being played by either of us, we get to be ourselves. My dearest girlfriend has thought for years about the two of us, and she knows both of us to the core. She has seen the ups and downs of each of our lives, and I think strategically waited till she felt we were ready. Hopefully I will get moved in and settled soon, and see if or where this may go. For now I am a bit preoccupied.
No comments:
Post a Comment